niedziela, 2 kwietnia 2017

Schedule

Somebody please stop the time. It's running so fast, that I cannot cope....

April. Another month ahead of us. This one will be even more busy than the March, but I hope to deliver few interesting notes this time. Not only lolita related. My schedule is bellow~

*April 9th - Scottish Vegan Festival

*April 11th - 14th- Small trip to Isle of Skye 

*April 15th - Edinburgh Comic Con. I plan (as usual) wearing lolita and maybe will make video out of the event)



Also I can confirm, that I'll be on London's Tea Party Club's 10th aniversary
DREAM MASQUERADE CARNIVAL 
and 
TEA PARTY featuring ANGELIC PRETTY
 
I know it's quite far ahead but until last moment I wasn't sure if I'll be going at all. It's thanks to a friend, that I got this oportunity. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz