poniedziałek, 13 kwietnia 2015

Dublin

I've never been in Ireland before. That is why when I saw super cheap tickets (18 pounds return!) from Glasgow Int. to Dublin, I did not hesitate to buy them. That way I was able to go to "Green Island's" capitol this weekend. Trip was short but I enjoyed every moment of it.
I stayed in awesome Generator hostel which is waaay better than many hotels I've stayed at. And that is in every aspect- Generator is in nice location, it's new, clean, comfortable, with great atmosphere and best breakfast in world (yoghurt with berries and home made granola= love),

Pictures!

Generator hostel reception

Chillout zone

Bar inside hostel

Outside hostel

Now onto Dublin centre

Dublin Castle

One of main streets


Guinness storehouse

2 komentarze:

  1. I used to live in Dublin, I heard that Generator hostel is really nice too. I hope you had a good time in Ireland!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yes, I enjoyed this small trip soooo much and I hope to visit it someday again! Beautiful city *_*

    OdpowiedzUsuń