Another thing- while taking these pics, my camera's lamp got broken. I have already sent it to repair but it may take time until I will be able to take additional pics of my items or anything else D: Anyway, back to the topic. Wardrobe!
What does my wardrobe say about me?
That I am chaotic? Maybe.
That I hate green? deffinitely XD
That I am rather classic lolita than anything else? I think so.
That I prefer dresses over the skirts. Yes.
That I don't care about any specific brand? Well, I don't, tho I like Metamorphose qite a lot.
What do You think? Take a look and tell me :D
- Bodyline L495 (bought incomplete on ebay. I kinda like this dress for it's simplicity)
Infanta Tangled (bought at SaiSai on Camden Town, just before MCM Expo for my last money XD Good thing that next day I had my week pay!) Magic Tea Party Angel Fish (bought in impulse. I like this print but after this purchase I decided not to buy any more baby doll dresses cuz I do not feel comfortable in them)
- Magic Tea Party Anchor of the Sea (absolutely 10/10 purchase)
- Metamorphose lucky pack jsk (...I forgot it's name, hahaha~ bought on Revelry from their designer who was very sweet person *_* Currently my favourite jsk <3)
- Handmade by unknown person (I bought this dress on UK sales for some silly money and I love it- so comfortable!)
- Bodyline flower dress, no longer available on page
- Lady Sloth Lace series, lavender short version with seperate underskirt in same color (one of my most recent purchases *_*)
- Baby the Stars Shine Bright Karami Triple Tiered in black. Bought it from one of my friends 'cuz 'I needed a black dress' :)
Baby the Stars Shine Bright black OP (found in Closet Child Shinjuku)
- Infanta chiffon underdress/ OP
- Oojia AP replica (bought on Ebay)
- Alice and Nanami (Taobao brand) star OP
- Alice and the Pirates Briar Rabbit JSK
Soufle Song Mucha JSK (LE rice color) Cameo Windows JSK in brown
- Metamorphose Pop Swing JSK in red
- Bodyline tartan OP L066
Bodyline Alice in Wonderland L483 in red
- Fanplusfriends oldschool BW JSK
- Pink Bodyline
- Red from...Tesco (it's very basic but it can handle even biggest puff *_*)
- Black, asymetric from Camden Town (London)
Alice in Wonderland brown bag from Restyle
- Rabbit bag (bought on MCM expo on impulse...still haven't used it in any coord ;_; )
- clock bag (from ebay)
- Violin bag (Restyle)
- Black Heart backpack (!) with Ribbon Holic keychain attached to it (bought on Takeshita dori while exploring Harajuku *_* so many great memories, ah)
- Q-pot tote bag from Closet Child Yokohama
- Cat bag (from ebay)
- Golden Star bag (from ebay)
- Also (not pictured) Bodyline black heart bag, Strawbery Primark bag & gew ebay random bags that match lolita :)
- Shuh shiny black platforms.
- Bodyline brown platforms (255)
- Bodyline red flats (no longer available but similiar with 509)
- Bodyline shiny black (261)
- White offbrand pumps with shirring (!) at the back (bought at TKMaxx)
- Bodyline Red platform boots (no longer available)
- Tea Parties from Dreamy Bows (most recent purchase)
Bodyline off white shoes (259)
- Antaina Golden tea parties
And many, many more 'normal' shoes.
Since I hate waist ties (to the core...IMO they look ugly) I use wide belts to flatter my figure. Most are from ebay. I am very fond of the ribbon ones.
I have also TONS of different hairpins, pendants, bracelets, rings etc~~these are only few.