poniedziałek, 26 października 2015

Hyper Japan + Lolita quiz with pictures!

Quick reminder! I'm gonna be at Hyper Japan Christmass Market at London in a month :) 
You will be able to find me probably somewhere around TPC stall, making milions of pictures as usual. Still not sure what I will be wearing but for sure gonna be in lolita :) 




Now time for a quiz (as a small break from my Japan trip notes :)) 
Let's begin. 

1. 5 things you love in lolita.
*Simply being able to look nice and like a real lady. 
*Feeling special. I know this is fashion that lots of people wear. Then again I think it's so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, that I feel like a blooming flower wearing it. 
*Possibility of meeting great people who are also onto lolita. 
*Theme meetings *_* 
*Taking epic pictures/ making awesome photoshots. 

2. 5 things you hate in lolita.
*Prices (XD joke as much as you want, this is serious issue!)
*most of lolita shoes. They're fugly. 
*Elitism. 
*Bullying
*Special snowflakes. Girls, some of you have to change the attitude. 

3. 5 items from your wishlist.
*Baby the Stars Shine Bright Le Petit Chaperon Rouge
*AatP 2013 Lucky Pack dress (does it have some name? O.o)
*Angelic Pretty Lucky Key
*Haenuli Phantom from the Opera 
*something for halloween XD

4. What’s in your bag?
THIS->
(I change bag every day, trying to match it to outfit)

5. A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Do I really have to? Uh..okay D: That's like 10 years ago? Ugh...

6. A picture of your favorite sweets.
Forever love for EVERY type of sweets with matcha flavour. I am also big fan of doriyaki with red bean paste *_*


7. A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Cat IW skirt.


8. A picture of you from a meet.
The one from Easter meeting in Glasgow, made by Duvet Dutchess.
I am the one in clock skirt by lady Sloth and black hat.

9. Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Kira Imai artwork <3

10. Your Facebook profile picture.

11. One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Fashion is fashion, music is music for me. But here, catch Emilie anyway :P 


12. A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Palace in Osiek (I actually had cosplay session out there as Sora from Escaflowne the movie). 
Picture made by Natalia Zahora from Zahora Studio

13. A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Rin Rin Doll. I think she might be very nice person.

14. A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.
From walk around Cracow with my sis :)
as for 3 good things:
- I've found job without a problem
-I met up with vocalist of Die Milch
-I've got day off for Halloween.



2 komentarze:

  1. Zazdroszczę porządku w torebce, u mnie to jeden wielki chaos jest ;w;

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. U mnie tylko najpotrzebniejsze rzeczy, o ile się da ;_; Tylko też zależy czy jestem w pracy czy też na spacerze, albo na lolicim spotkaniu (na tym ostatnim mam zawsze najwiecej..)

      Usuń